Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Time flies and its August already. Four more months to go and another year is going to come to an end. 

Time pass by way too fast without us knowing it and it taught me to treasure every moment even more and that I should take things seriously but not waaaay to seriously. And as the time passes by, many things can happen, like people can change in split seconds *not literally* and unexpected things might come along the way as well and I don 't know what the hell I'm typing right now and I just let the thoughts out. 

There are many people come and go in my life. I have no right to stop the flow but to accept it wholeheartedly. So far the traffic has been really good and I thank God it. Sometimes I wish the people that I left or people that left can come back because I just miss them. But sometimes words..hurtful words linger and they are more powerful than actions! *for me lar*. That taught me that I should be more patient and let it go. But there's one sentence that cuts deep through my heart till I can never forget no matter what. and that very sentence shuts the door even though I miss all the talk and laughter together. Sigh. 
 
and now I don't know what to type anymore. Take care.

No comments: