Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Wow, it has really been awhile since i sign in to this old, dusty and untouch blogspot. I was thinking, should I delete this entire blog or should I just let it be and rust and evaporate by itself. Unknown and dead. So finally its April already. Damn, the time just don't want to have a break don't they? Don't you realize it is ticking faster than usual?

So January, February and March has gone and remain static as history. For the past three months of 2013, it has been unpredictable. Like seriously. Too many things happened. It was really bittersweet. Within that short 3 months, I am proud to say that I've gone through everything. From horribly bad to heavenly good. That is the cycle nor the process that we have to go through in life right. HAHAH! Talking about Life. Life.. Life..Life.

Can't believe I'm living my last teen year now. I can't believe I'm one year closer to wear those ah mah clothes. NOOOO I am not ready YET! Anyhooo.. I am supposedly doing my work now but I got distracted till I found my way here. That shows how far I've been carried away because heading to this site never cross my mind at all. 

Whazzaaaap!! :)

No comments: